Capturing the time of your life, for a lifetime.
The Ultimate Photography Package
This is the ultimate package for those who truly value lasting memories of their special day. Not only do you get a full day of wedding photography by one of New Zealand's most experienced wedding photographers but you also get a full planning service and support throughout the wedding planning process as and when it's needed.
Please note: Each wedding day is different and as much as I endeavour to stay on time, other factors and other service providers can affect the day's schedule which may inhibit on what is able to be captured in the time allocated for photography.
The break-down for photography is as follows:
- A small selection of preparation photos of the Bride
- A variety of portraits of the Bride, candid photos with her family
- Creative photos of the Bride with her Bridesmaids
- Formal portraits of the Bride
- Formal portraits of the Bridesmaids
- Formal portraits of the Bridesmaids with the Bride
- Bride with her parents and siblings (if at the preparation address)
- Portraits of the Groom and his Groomsmen
- Creative group shots of the Groom and Groomsmen
- Bride's arrival to the church, the cars, father or support person with Bride in the car, Bridesmaids helping.
- Walking down the aisle
- Full coverage of the ceremony
- Exiting the church
- A big group shot
- Formal family and special friends pictures with Bride and Groom (Bride and Groom to create a list and give to MC or else I will help guide you through the possibilities)
- 1-2 locations of choice for the creative photo shoot (usually takes 60-90 minutes but I can accommodate most time schedules)
- Entrance into the reception (30mins of photography)
- Mock cake cutting at the reception
- Table shots and details
Extra hours to cover speeches etc $225 per hour.
Nowadays, practically no photo gets released to the client un-touched. There is usually hour-for-hour of photography time versus processing/airbrushing time. You will receive up to FIVE hours of design, processing, touching up and enhancement of the images. This way you can rest assured that the brilliant blue sky you saw on your wedding day is as brilliant in the photos as you remember. The Bridesmaid with a pimple on her chin has perfected skin and the mascara that ran under your eyes during the ceremony is all air-brushed away!
All final images are produced to USB stick so you can email all your favourite shots to absent family and friends or enlarge them for your wall. You should expect approximately 400-600 final images on your USB stick (about 9GB of files). You will end up with entirely colour, high resolution images which you can get printed BW at any local photo lab by request.
I pride myself in my efficient time schedule after the wedding date. I deliver the USB stick within approximately 3 weeks of the wedding date.
One consultation for up to 2 hours discussing your wedding plans.
One comprehensive Day Plan emailed to you outlining a time schedule from morning to night to help you with your planning and other hired services. The reception staff will be in control from the time I depart the reception venue through to the close of the evening.
Total photography hours: 5-6 hours (full day)
Total design hours: 5-6 hours (full day)
Total cost: $2,750 +GST