"I just love the way Cate works with people. It's definitely the combination of her skill, her calm and organised attitude and her fun personality which makes every shoot such a delight."
- Deb Cook, Developments Manager, St Cuthberts College
Cate prides herself in producing classic yet creative wedding photographs, showcased in stunning bespoke albums. With 15 years of wedding photography experience, Cate has photographed in all of New Zealand’s four seasons as well as Auckland’s four seasons in one day! While she photographs predominantly in Auckland, Pauanui and Matarangi, Cate also has experience in locations nationwide and in the Pacific Islands.
“We found Cate Rainbow absolutely wonderful! Her creativity and ability to adapt to the weather conditions on the day was fantastic, making our wedding photos look amazing despite the rain. Cate was very relaxed and professional and we were just so thrilled with our wedding album. Friends and family have commented on how fabulous it is and that it’s the best they have seen. We would highly recommend Cate to any other Bride and Groom looking for a high standard of work.”
– Shannon and Nigel – 31st January 2010
"Cate made our whole wedding party feel at ease with her calm nature and happy attitude. We now treasure dearly the beautiful lasting memories in our gorgeous wedding album she produced."
- Nicola and Simon Green -
"Thank you Cate for our stunning wedding images, they are all I dreamed of and more. We have our wedding album pride of place in our home. I highly recommend you to all my friends!"
- Natalie and Heath Moy -
"Cate made our wedding day run so smoothly, even though it rained! She made me feel so relaxed and the photos couldn't have been more beautiful!"
- Jamie and Dave Palmer -
Why do people choose Cate Rainbow Photography?
Let’s ask the wedding couples! Below is the results from a survey I performed recently on recent clients of Cate Rainbow Wedding Photography:
How was Cate to deal with?
How did Cate conduct herself on the day of the wedding?
- Super! Easy going and very friendly. Cate made the photography side of the wedding a breeze. She was wonderful at incorporating what I wanted, but also gave great advice on what she thought would work as well. She was great at communicating before and after the wedding. I would recommend Cate as a photographer for anyone who is planning a wedding.
- Cate is a wonderful, confident lady - very creative and she interpreted our vision exceedingly well.
- Fantastic to deal with! Our whole bridal party commented on how nice she was, and how relaxed they felt while the photos were being taken.
- All our photos and our album are proof that working with Cate was the best choice for us. We had a great time and couldn’t be happier that we chose someone so professional and passionate about giving us an end product that was no less than perfect.
- Cate was a delight to deal with. She was very willing and helpful and went out of her way to meet with us, travelling etc. She was just lovely!
- We thought Cate Rainbow was absolutely wonderful! Cate was very relaxed, professional and her fun and calm attitude, made our day run so smoothly! We were so thrilled with our wedding album, it was all I dreamed of and more. Friends and family have commented on how fabulous it is. We would highly recommend Cate to any other Bride and Groom looking for high quality of work and someone who is a pleasure to deal with. Thank you so much Cate!!!! X
- Cate is fantastic and I would thoroughly recommend her to anyone requiring a professional & skilled photographer – her albums say it all.
How did you feel about the album design and photography overall?
- Fantastically! By being fun, enthusiastic and professional all in one go. I thought Cate did a wonderful job at making the wedding photos fun for everyone.
- Cate is extremely professional and was an absolute dream to work with. Our wedding party were very impressed at how she made everyone feel so relaxed and at ease with the process.
- Very professional yet relaxed. It’s nice to share your day with someone so pleasant and easy going.
- Cate was brilliant on our wedding day, she was efficient, worked to our time frames, and was very easy to work with, making us laugh and not feel silly posing.
- Cate was amazing! She was relaxed and focused and very professional.
- Cate was amazing on our wedding day, she is so professional. We didn’t have to think about anything she did it all for us, we really connected with her vibrant personality.
- We feel Cate did a wonderful job. Incorporating professionalism and an element of creativity. Cate gave our album the effect we wanted which was to simply capture the overall day and then use amazing artistic approaches with certain shots.
- We have so many great photos, we found it a challenge to decide which ones to enlarge and frame.
- We thought it was great! The album is the last part of the wedding - to ‘wrap it all up’ and having Cate spend so much time putting it together before we saw it was fantastic. She has some great ideas and really gets to know you as a couple so that what is important to you is reflected in your album.
- A wedding album is something that helps you forever treasure all those memories from your special day and, with Cate’s work, that’s exactly what you get. She captures those moments that say the most so naturally and effortlessly. It’s faultless.
- I was blown away at how lovely all of the photos were, and seeing them in the album –wow! That was just that step further! The album looks like I bought it off a shelf in a book store, so professional and so fabulous!
- Our album is beautiful – all the people we show are just amazed at how Cate managed to capture our entire day. Every time I look at that book I feel like I am at the wedding day all over again!
I pride myself on a very efficient service. Usually within a few weeks of the wedding date, you will receive your disks, your prints and view the mock-up of your album. Please comment on the length of time it took to see the outcome of your wedding photography.
- Cate had the photos ready for us to view within two weeks of the wedding, straight after our honeymoon, which was lovely. It was so nice to come back and relive how great the day was.
- It was all very quick. Cate delivers what she promises and on time.
- I had tears when I first saw the photos, I was just so overwhelmed that they were more than I ever dreamed of, they were absolutely stunning. I couldn’t have asked for a better outcome, she captured everything and more. Apart from the memories, the photos are all you have to look back at, and all our friends and family have commented on the fabulous job Cate did. We have referred her to several people and they were equally as happy.
- Our album was ready to look at within about 4 weeks after our wedding, and was ready to be picked up by Christmas (our wedding was at the very end of October) and it was fantastic! We are so happy with it and my grandparents thought it was so great they want one for themselves! It just goes to show what an amazing photographer Cate is.
- Oh my goodness – QUICK! We got married in January saw the first proof of the Album, along with all our prints and disks in early Feb and received the album early March.
Quotes from: Andrea and Matt Goodman – 11th
March 2011, Kate and Sam Jennings – 12th
March 2011, Luke and Laura Plummer – 2nd
April 2011, Tania and Blair Richarson – 7th
January 2011, Kiri and Blair Waldrom – Oct 2010, Melissa and Dean Neville – 15th
January 2011, Nicole and Kerre Greer – 26th
Be sure to check out all my WEDDING ALBUMS online. You can virtually flick through all the albums my clients have ordered in the last couple of years